Electric & Electronic Engineering
Industry-University Cooperation Professor
Country Sales Manager (Korea and Japan)
- Country Sales Manager for ELIS, Korea & Japan (current)
- Product Marketing Director for EPDS, Korea (~2018)
2. AWARD and PATENT:
- The Prime Minister’s Awards for Energy Efficiency and Industrialization (The Prime
Minister, 2017) (국무총리포장, 전력효율화 및 산업화)
-The Minster’s Awards for Smart Grid Industrialization and Export (Ministry of Trade,
Industry, and Energy, 2014) (산업자원부 장관상, SG산업화 및 수출화)
- Patent for Smart Cabinet Panel ( Korea, 2011)
- Patent for Electric Smart Meter Enabling Demand Response and Method for Demand
3. Education (the latest)
- Seoul National University, Ph.D. Candidate, Electric Engineering (Feb, 2010, Seoul,
Before moving to Beijing to join AIIB, he was based in Hong Kong for 19 years and prior to that in Karachi. Previously he worked in the corporate banking departments of the Chase Manhattan Bank (4 years) and Bank of America. Mr. Haider holds BBA and MBA degrees from the Institute of Business Administration, University of Karachi.
Asian Development Bank
Sustainable Development and Climate Change
Senior Energy Specialist
Prior to join ADB, he worked at private sector for 3 years and public sector for 30 years as a power system engineer and researcher in Korea. He was the person in charge of the National Smart Grid Roadmap, the 1st Smart Grid Action plan and Smart Grid R&D Program Planning in Korea.
He has been actively participated in the international collaboration activities such as APEC EGNRET, APEC Smart Grid Initiative, ISGAN (International Smart Grid Action Network) and so on. Through these activities, he becomes familiar to the status of smart grid in both developed countries and developing countries.
PNG Power Limited
Strategy and Innovation Directorate
Director Network Planning
His specific skills and competencies include:
- Electrical (Power) Engineering with 15 years’ experience in power industry
- Power system Modeling (using PSSE)
National Dispatching Center Of Mongolia
Technical Innovation Department
Head of the Department
- 2004 Project Engineer in Energy Authority of Mongolia
- 2004-2009 Project Engineer in National Dispatching Center
- 2009-2011 Project Engineer in Ministry of Energy
- 2011-2012 AMR system Administrator in National Dispatching center
- 2012-2019 Project manager in Private sector for Construction of High voltage OHLs
and Substations. Project Senior Engineer for Developing of a Power Plant Project.
- Since 2019, Head of Technological Innovation Department in National Dispatching
- “Establishment of a new Automatic Meter Reading System (AMR) in the CES of
- “Establishment of a new Load Dispatching System “(SCADA) in the Power System
- Rehabilitation of relay protection and automation panels in CHP#3 and CHP#4.
- “Rehabilitation of DC supply system in selected 220kV and 110 kV 20 substations
in Power System Mongolia”.
Ceylon Electricity Board
Research & Development
Director Network Planning