|Type||Space only||Shell Scheme||Premium|
|Early Bird Application
(~May 31, 2019)
|USD 3,200||USD 3,600||USD 4,100|
(June 1, 2019~August 31, 2019)
|USD 4,000||USD 4,400||USD 4,900|
- 3m*3m = 9m2
- Only the space area will be provided.
- Booths are to be installed or assembled by exhibior in cooperation with designated service providers.
- Side/Rear panels 1m width x 2.4m height
- Booth Fascia Company name in korean/English
1 information desk, 1 chair
* Only one set is provided per exhibitor, regardless of booth size
- Lighting 1 fluorescent lamp (40W) and 4spotights(100W)
- Flooring Pytex carpet
- Booth Wall Size Front: Block-constructed style led-lit Back: W1m x H2.4m, Assembly paint panel with aluminum frame
- Company Signage LED panel (Company Name (Korean/English) and Booth Number)
- Flooring Pytex flooring
- Furniture One desk + one chair set (one set per exhibitor regardless of booth size)
- Lighting 1 fluorescent light (40W) and 4 spotlights (100W) per unit
- Only space will be provided for a space only booth (3m+3m= 9m2)
- Space only booth, should assembly be conducted only by the subcontractors approved by Coex.
- Booth Sign_ Company name + booth number
- Flooring_ Pytex
- Furniture_ 1 information desk + 1 chair
- Light_ 1 fluorescent lamp (40W) + 4 spot lights (100W)
|Premium||The Premium Booth package offers an impressive LED-lit, block-constructed style that resembles an independent booth while maintaining the conveniences of a shell-scheme booth|
Utilities and Additional services
|Electricity||220V Single-Phase||Daytime: US $70/KW||Frequency 60Hz|
|220V Triple-Phase||24Hours: US $90kw|
|Telephone||Domestic||US $90/each||No additional charges|
|Wired LAN||US $200/each|
|Plumbing & Compressed Air||US $200/each|
|Participation Registration System||US $200/each|
Down payment [50% of the total booth cost] should be made within 1month after the application submission.
The contract will not be confirmed, and the exhibit space will not be reserved until the down payment has been received.
Payments can be made by bank transfer to
- Please send Korea Smart Grid Association a copy of the bank transfer receipt by fax to 82-2-6944-8309 Applicant is responsible for all wire transfer fees.